CP Cloud offers service providers a flexible, cost-effective, rapidly deployable white-label platform for consumer and business messaging. CP Cloud reduces upfront investments of time and capital, while reducing operational and business risk.
CP Cloud offers Service Providers & Enterprises:
- Carrier-grade consumer & business messaging services
- Rapid deployment
- Migration from incumbent solutions
- Flexible subscription & usage-based commercial models
- Scalable & reliable service
- Robust SLA
Messaging is CP's business, with more than 20 years of experience delivering robust, high volume platforms for the world’s leading service providers. CP Cloud offers a private cloud implementation that delivers:
- Web, mobile & standards-compliant email services
- Comprehensive AS & AV protection
- White-label & brand-able, with expert customization resources
- Carrier Class Service Level Availability
- Non-stop Operations & Support
- Certified project management & engineering services
- Simplified provisioning & single sign-on mechanisms for seamless integration with existing portals and services
A professional email platform for business subscribers, which offers enhanced security and functionality, including:
- CP Webtop™ unified communications
- Advanced web UI for smart mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Secure push email for iPhone, Android & Windows Phone
- Delegated administration
- SLA reporting
The Promise of Cloud Computing
Organizations around the world are seeing that the maturation of cloud services offers compelling benefits in transforming their approach to information technology.
These benefits include:
- Usage-based economics
- The ability to scale up or down as needs change
- Accelerated time-to-market for new initiatives
- Contracted service level agreements
- Freedom to focus on core business, not IT
These benefits are particularly compelling to smaller organizations without substantial IT resources, to larger organizations looking to rapidly build out new business or productivity capabilities and service providers who are uniquely positioned to offer cloud capabilities.
CP Makes Cloud Easy
CP solutions simplify the leap to the cloud. We offer the same applications our customers have come to depend upon for mission critical operation, from the cloud, or as part of your own private cloud.
Productivity and collaboration applications like our unified web interfaces such as Webtop™, messaging, messaging security. Engaging consumer applications, including webmail, social media, social networking and mobile assurance.
The same rich functionality, robust performance and problem-free operation. All on-demand. Which really is what “cloud” is all about.
Key Value Propositions
- Compatibility with existing applications
- Capacity on-demand
- Usage-based economics
- Service level agreements tailored to your needs
- No lock-in
- Migration services to simplify getting your data on, or off the cloud
The Cloud Is Convenience
Cloud services come in a staggering variety of forms, ranging from basic building blocks right up to turnkey applications. While the terminology and claims are frequently bewildering and hard to grasp, what the cloud promises is, ultimately, simple - what you need, when you need it.
Cloud services offer tangible benefits, particularly to businesses, including:
- Reduced organizational resource commitments, both capital & human
- Reduced cost of entry as well as total cost of ownership
- Time to market
Peace of Mind
While the benefits of cloud services are very real, there are important considerations for organizations looking to capitalize on the promise. These considerations include
- Total cost
- Vendor lock-in
- Security & data privacy
- Service levels and availability
CP offers comprehensive migration services, SLAs and terms to meet your unique needs
CP Solutions, from the data center to the cloud
CP cloud solutions combine industry-leading messaging and messaging security capabilities of our hardware appliances with our Webtop™ integrated collaboration experience.
CP allows you to move into the cloud on your terms, integrating both on-premise and external services into a unified and manageable collaboration and communications suite that matches your business needs.
Scalable, affordable, unifed and trouble-free collaboration capabilities for organizations of all sizes.